Times-Pic, Gambit, OPDEC and Many More Add to Endorsements
- Mayor Mitch Landrieu
- Councilmember LaToya Cantrell
- Councilmember Kristin Palmer
- School Board Member Seth Bloom
- School Board Member Sarah Usdin
- School Board Member Woody Koppel
- Senator Karen Carter Peterson
- State Representative Helena Moreno
- State Representative Walt Leger III
- State Representative Neil Abramson
- State Representative Wesley Bishop
Susan has also been endorsed by leading organizations, including:
- Orleans Parish Democratic Executive Committee (OPDEC)
- Independent Women’s Organization
- Regular Democratic Organization (RDO)
- Black Organization of Leadership Development (BOLD)
- Crescent City Democrats
- American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations (AFL-CIO)
- Independent Democratic Electors Association (IDEA)
- Young Democrats of New Orleans
During Susan’s first term, we have seen significant improvements in District “A”.
- Nearly $100 million is being invested in District “A” parks, playgrounds, libraries, and public safety facilities.
- More than $281 million is being invested in District “A” streets, including 41 miles of reconstruction and streetscapes.
- Retail is booming, with the Mid-City Market and Costco now open and the Oak St., Magazine St., Maple St., and Harrison Ave. corridors are thriving.
Together, with Susan as our council member, we can keep up the momentum and continue improving our district!